I'm loving this Thursday things thing... Who came up with it? It might be boring for some of you but I actually love reading other peoples "things". It's just a nice change of pace from the food...
Here are some things...
• If you are on instagram (which you should be because it's the most fun thing ever) you saw that my chickens are out of control
They have really made themselves at home. They love bread (and they probably should because it's Rudi's and it's delicious) and they love to eat it in my lap. One of them has consistently been laying an egg a day. They get what they want. Bread in my lap for a fresh egg. Deal. See... out of control.
• Katy is doing a 28-Day Blog Challenge for February. I'm really excited about this!
• Lindsay over at Cotter Crunch shared Lindsay's post on blog commenting etiquette: Basics of Blog Comment Etiquette. It's a really great read and I totally agree with all of it.
• I read another great article this week that described my paleo experience exactly: Transitioning to Paleo. My transition to paleo was actually pretty easy but I did have the "fatphobia" where you aren't replacing your carbs with enough fat. It's a good article because I think all of us paleoers can relate to it.
• I have a confession. I reuse my Starbucks cups for my morning coffee.
Isn't that terrible! I swear something about that damn cup makes coffee taste better. I think it's time I get one of the ceramic tumblers.
Do you participate in blog post trends like WIAW? If so, why?